Sunday Services: 9:15 AM-Sunday School. 10:30 AM-Worship Service.
- Parking can be found on the street in front of the building or on any of the streets nearby.
- Sunday School (7th grade-adults) is held in the upstairs classroom (far left).
- The Worship Service is held in the sanctuary.
- Children’s Sunday School (3yrs-6th grade), Children’s Church (2-6, provided during worship service sermon), and Nursery (0-2) are held in the classrooms downstairs.
- Coffee and snacks are available in the Fellowship Hall (downstairs, far right), please arrive early if you plan to get a drink or snack.
- We are fairly diverse in our dress. Business casual is common on Sunday mornings, but you will also find suits and ties, dresses and high heels, T-shirts, jeans, and flip-flops.
- All we ask is that you dress respectfully. We want those formally dressed as well as those casually dressed to feel at home.
The Worship Service
- Our worship services are purposefully simple and structured to focus attention upon the greatness and goodness of the Triune God.
- Anticipate thoughtful prayers, substantive congregational singing, reading of Scripture, and a well-prepared sermon that carefully unpacks the meaning of a passage or topic from the Bible and its application to our daily lives.
- You are encouraged to bring your Bible. We most commonly use the ESV and HCSB versions. ESV Bibles are provided in the pews.
- We have a lot to sing about and will do a fair amount of it. We purposefully emphasize the singing of the gathered church.
- Nursery care is provided (0-2), and children are dismissed for Children’s Church during the sermon (ages 2-6). We encourage the participation of older children in our Worship Service as a vital aspect of their spiritual growth.
- The service will usually conclude by 11:45, but we are not enslaved to the clock. We are careful not to waste time, but our services are unhurried. The elements of a given service and the nature of the biblical text considered in the sermon are of first concern.
Wednesday Meal & Prayer Meeting: 6:00-6:30 PM – BYO Food & Fellowship. 6:30-7 PM – Prayer.
- This weekly gathering is structured for the church to actively build itself up in the faith in a relaxed, conversational manner and develop relationships within the church family through sharing about our lives and our prayer requests.
- During prayer, nursery is provided. Children are encouraged to join the prayer time (quiet activities are provided).